Monday, April 28, 2014

SECRET: I DON'T WASH MY FACE

Eww, gross! Yea I get it. 

My face is one of the few that overreacts to products no matter how organic or vegan they may be. I'm an adult who will be plagued with blemishes galore if I even think about washing my face. Strange, yes. But I know I'm not the only one out there. 

While I was searching for remedies to clear up my face after I dared to touch some dreaded soap/cleanser to it. I came across a blogger who didn't wash her face either (see, I'm not the only one). I took her advice and purchased a little brush and even invested in Burt's Bee Radiance Night Cream (I chose the night cream since we live in different climates, and Florida's humidity doesn't play well with moisturizers). Although I'm not dedicated enough to commit to application of the cream religiously, I try. And as a result my face does look much better. 

I splash warm (or as my other half calls it: scalding hot) water on my face and scrub lightly with my facial brush. After patting my face dry, I'll apply a light dose of moisturizing cream. All done!



Ever so recently, I have had the very occasional issue with blackheads on my nose. I recently found another Burt's Bee's item that I absolutely adore! 100% natural and I couldn't be happier. 

So, I guess I kind of do wash my face...on a very rare occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment